July 30, 2012

27th July 2012, 2:41AM

Never thought today would come. It always felt so far away in the future. I wish people could tell how wrong things are without me explaining my stand. It's too tiring.

A year ago, as I was planning the Krabi trip, I pictured myself today being all pumped and excited for the trip that is to take off in 5 hours. It was the most anticipated vacation of my life.

And that is why I got so disappointed when it came crashing down. It wasn't suppose to be this way.
By now, I should have my bags all packed and he would still be mine. But instead I am just here, alone.

I know things change and plans are made to be changed. I wouldn't trade what I have now with what I had. But what kills me the most is the idea of myself being so happy back then. If only I knew of how wrong I could be.

It worries me to wonder if I am making another bad decision without realizing it.

I guess it's every man for himself now. Nobody would fight your battles for you, probably it's time for me to start thinking more for myself cause no one else will.


No comments: